TREASURES OR NOT? One hour house visit: £40 - (Verbal market valuation only, for auction). Outlying areas - travel charge applicable.
NEXT AUCTION WEDNESDAY
23rd JUNE 2021 AT 10 A.M.
VIEW: TUESDAY 10 A.M. - 5 P.M.
ONLINE NOW AT
WE REQUEST THAT ALL BUYERS REGISTER IN THE MAIN OFFICE FOR A PADDLE
We accept goods for sale any Monday, Thursday or Friday. (please telephone in advance).
First easyLive Auction 23rd June 2021.
SALES ON A WEDNESDAY
AT 10 A.M.
VIEW: TUESDAY 10 A.M. -5 P.M
Monday-Thursday 8.30 a.m. - 5.p.m.
Friday 8.30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Gift Vouchers on sale now - ask in the office
WE ACCEPT GOODS FOR SALE ON MONDAYS,
THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if
you wish us to send further images.
John Milne founded the firm in 1867, which grew into and has remained the major auction room in the North East of Scotland. Now with the fourth generation, we are still providing a modern and efficient auction service for the area.
The North East of Scotland is one of the most prospering areas in the country, thanks to major investments from the oil industry. As such, prices at auction are good and there is a high demand for quality items at auction. Our aim is to provide a top class service in the Sale and Valuation of good quality antiques, Objects d'Art, and general chattels with a local and National market basis.
BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO SAFEGUARD OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS
WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD CO-OPERATE WITH US IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES.
1. If you feel unwell, please do not enter the building.
2. On entry, please stop at the desk in the entrance hallway where a member of staff will take your temperature, your name and contact details. (For track and trace)
3. Please ensure that you keep a safe distance at all times.
4. Hand sanitisers, towels, wipes etc. are available. Bins will be put in place for disposal of wipes etc.
5. All customers will be asked to wear face coverings.
6. There are no p ublic toilet facilities.
7. We would ask that customers do not take any food or drink into the building.
8. Please ensure that all doorways are kept clear. No congregating outside the saleroom doors or main entrance doors.
9. Please follows the arrows around the salerooms. We will have a one way system in places.
10. We may have to limit the number of customers coming into the building at any one time.
11. Payment: Only one customer in the office at a time. We would ask if possible that you pay by Direct Debit.
12. Unless authorised by a member of staff, PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH GOODS FOR SALE.
13. Goods must be removed as soon as possible after the sale, and certainly before Friday of the same week. If this does not happen, unfortunately strorage charges will apply.
14. We are trying to employ a keep left system, so please follow arrows for entering and exiting the building.
If you wish to leave bids by telephone please ensure that you call before 9.30 a.m. on the day of the sale.
Whisky, Gold and other Coins, Jewellery, Wrist and Pocket Watches, Sovereigns, Medals, paintings and interesting bric-a-brac.
Anyone wishing to sell items similar to the above should contact us and arrangements can be made to auction the items on your behalf.
General Sales every Wednesday.
Note: ON LOTS MARKED * IN THE CATALOGUE WHICH ARE SOLD FOR A HAMMER PRICE OF €1000 OR MORE, AN ADDITIONAL PREMIUM WILL BE PAID TO OURSELVES BY THE BUYER TO COVER EXPENSES RELATING TO PAYMENT OF ROYALTIES UNDER THE ARTIST RESALE RIGHT 2006. THE PERCENTAGE AMOUNT ON HAMMER PRICE FROM €1,000-€50,000 IS 4%.